Note:SC16 was closed on Nov. 18, 2016.
We appreciate all the SC16 attendees for visiting our booth.
The following content is kept intact for those who would like to view it as it was during SC16. Thank you.
JAXA is to join SC16 as an Exhibitor.
In our booth, we will present our latest outcomes, overview of our JSS2 supercomputer system and computer science related research activities, and so on.
Please visit our booth at SC16.
- Booth #1901
The following is the brief list of pages in this site which are related to our booth exhibits.
- aFJR Project
- Challenges in the Supercomputer Operations (corresponding Japanese page)
- CODA Issue Management system(corresponding Japanese page)
- D-SEND Project
- Earth Observation
- Epsilon Launch Vehicle
- FQUROH Project
- H3 Launch Vehicle
- Integration of EFD and CFD
- LE-X Engine
- System Configuration of JSS2 (corresponding Japanese page)
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane
SC16 Conference Details
Dates : 13 Nov - 18 Nov 2016
Location: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Web site: SC16 (http://sc16.supercomputing.org/)