JSS is indispensable for cutting-edge research and development of Aeronautical and Space Technologies.
Here we introduce some of the latest outcomes, which JSS is used.
- aFJR Project: Impact Fracture Analysis of CMC LPT Blades
- Aircraft: Research and Development of Core Technology to Innovate Aircraft Design and Operation
- D-SEND Project: Numerical Simulation of D-SEND#2 Airplane
- Epsilon Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of Epsilon Launch Vehicle
- FQUROH Project: A Flight Demonstration Project for Airframe Noise Reduction Technology
- H3 Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of H3 Launch Pad
- Integration of EFD and CFD: High-Fidelity CFD Simulation Using Model Deformation Data
- LE-X Engine: An End-to-End High Fidelity Numerical Simulation of the LE-X Engine
- Numerical Simulation of Rotorcraft: Numerical Simulation of Aircraft with Rotating Wings
- Satellite: EORC: EORC: Earth Observation Research Center
- Satellite: SAOC : SAOC: Satellite Applications and Operations Center
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane: Unsteady Analysis of High Attack Angle Separated Flow
- Turbulence: Direct Numerical Simulation of a Turbulent Boundary Layer
Helicopter Transient Flight in the computer