"CODA" Issue Management system
"CODA" is the Web-based application to manage activities of JAXA Supercomputer division.
"CODA" is continuously developed, based on Redmine (OSS project management software).
- Management of various daily activities
- Q&A and service requests from users
- Technical assistance/Advises for users
- System incidents (changes, events ... )
- Repository of deliverables and documents
- Meeting minutes and to-do lists
- ISO-9001 compliant quality management
- Corrective action
- Customer property
JAXA Research and Development Report on CODA
JAXA Research and Development Report on CODA can be obtained via the links below.
- Kazuhiro KIMOTO, "CODA: Ticket Management System to Support JSS2 Operation and Assistance to Users: Redmine Implementation and Hints of Its Usage", JAXA-RR-16-002E, 2016 ( Original Japanese Edition(2015) is available too.)
Note: May 08, 2020: URLs of the Reports are changed.