Note:SC18 was closed on Nov. 16, 2018.
We appreciate all the SC18 attendees for visiting our booth.
The following content is kept intact for those who would like to view it as it was during SC18. Thank you.
JAXA is to join SC18 as an Exhibitor.
In our booth, we will present our latest outcomes, overview of our JSS2 supercomputer system and computer science related research activities, and so on.
Please visit our booth at SC18.
- Booth #1407
[Updated] Now we're open !
The following is the brief list of pages in this site which are related to our booth exhibits.
- aFJR Project: Impact Fracture Analysis of CMC LPT Blades
- D-SEND Project: Numerical Simulation of D-SEND#2 Airplane
- Epsilon Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of Epsilon Launch Vehicle
- FQUROH Project: A Flight Demonstration Project for Airframe Noise Reduction Technology
- H3 Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of H3 Launch Pad
- Compound Helicopter: Future Type Rotary-wing Aircraft System Technology
- LE-X Engine: An End-to-End High Fidelity Numerical Simulation of the LE-X Engine
- Satellite: EORC: EORC: Earth Observation Research Center
- Satellite: SAOC : SAOC: Satellite Applications and Operations Center
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane: Unsteady Analysis of High Attack Angle Separated Flow
- Turbulence: Direct Numerical Simulation of a Turbulent Boundary Layer
SC18 Conference Details
Dates : November 11-16, 2018
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Web site: SC18 (https://sc18.supercomputing.org/)