Note:SC19 was closed on Nov. 22, 2019.
We appreciate all the SC19 attendees for visiting our booth.
The following content is kept intact for those who would like to view it as it was during SC19. Thank you.
JAXA is to join SC19 as an Exhibitor.
In our booth, we will present our latest outcomes, overview of our JSS2 supercomputer system and computer science related research activities, and so on.
Please visit our booth at SC19.
- Booth #1237 (Floor Map)
[Updated] Now we're open !
The following is the brief list of pages in this site which are related to our booth exhibits.
Aircraft: Research and Development of Core Technology to Innovate Aircraft Design and Operation
- D-SEND Project: Numerical Simulation of D-SEND#2 Airplane
- Epsilon Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of Epsilon Launch Vehicle
- H3 Launch Vehicle: Numerical Simulation of H3 Launch Pad
- Compound Helicopter: Future Type Rotary-wing Aircraft System Technology
- Satellite: EORC: EORC: Earth Observation Research Center
- Satellite: SAOC : SAOC: Satellite Applications and Operations Center
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane: Unsteady Analysis of High Attack Angle Separated Flow
SC19 Conference Details
Dates : November 17-22, 2019
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Web site: SC19 (https://sc19.supercomputing.org/)