JSS2 is indispensable for cutting-edge research and development of Aeronautical and Space Technologies.
Here we introduce some of the latest outcomes, which JSS2 is used.
- H3 Rocket: Arrangement of Rocket Engines on Jet Flow inside Launch Pad of H3 Launch Vehicle
- Epsilon Rocket: Numerical and Experimental Investigations of Epsilon LaunchVehicle Aerodynamics at Mach 1.5
- LE-X Engine: An End-to-End High Fidelity Numerical Simulation of the LE-X Engine
- D-SEND Project: Numerical Simulation of D-SEND#2 Airplane
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane: Unsteady Analysis of High Attack Angle Separated Flow
- FQUROH Project: A Flight Demonstration Project for Airframe Noise Reduction Technology
- aFJR Project: Advanced Fan Jet Research
- Integration of EFD and CFD: High-Fidelity CFD Simulation Using Model Deformation Data
- Earth Observation: Dramatic Improvement of Re-processing Time of Earth Observation Data by using JSS2
Helicopter Transient Flight in the computer