JSS2 is indispensable for cutting-edge research and development of Aeronautical and Space Technologies.
Here we introduce some of the latest outcomes, which JSS2 is used.
- aFJR Project: Impact Fracture Analysis of CMC LPT Blades
- D-SEND Project: Numerical Simulation of D-SEND#2 Airplane
- Epsilon Rocket: Numerical Simulation of Epsilon Rocket
- FQUROH Project: A Flight Demonstration Project for Airframe Noise Reduction Technology
- H3 Rocket: Numerical Simulation of H3 Rocket Launch Pad
- Helicopter: Future Type Rotary-wing Aircraft System Technology
- Integration of EFD and CFD: High-Fidelity CFD Simulation Using Model Deformation Data
- LE-X Engine: An End-to-End High Fidelity Numerical Simulation of the LE-X Engine
- Satellite: EORC: EORC: Earth Observation Research Center
- Satellite: SAOC : SAOC: Satellite Applications and Operations Center
- Transonic Buffet of Airplane: Unsteady Analysis of High Attack Angle Separated Flow
- Turbulence: Direct Numerical Simulation of a Turbulent Boundary Layer
Helicopter Transient Flight in the computer